TEACHER APPRECIATION LUNCH
We will be providing a healthy buffet for our teachers and staff on Wednesday, May 25th. Please follow link below to sign up for food donations or to volunteer to help the day of the event.
PARENT ASSOCIATION POSITIONSFollow the link below to see a description of all the available positions for next year.
We will be voting on these positions at our final board meeting on Tuesday, May 24th at 6pm in the Main Conference Room. Please join us and if you are interested in a position please contact Sandy Houck at email@example.com.
BLACKLIGHTS, ANYONE??Chris Wakefield’s 9th grade Math/Physics class is still looking for some blacklights to use in their exhibition in June. Anyone have some that they can borrow? Please see the link below for a signup sheet to donate black lights and a link to Chris’s Amazon Wishlist for items that can be purchased online. Please provide any donations by May 18th. Thank you so much for your help with this project & definitely stop by to check it out during the June Exhibition!!
MAC N CHEESE COLLECTION
Click here for the Mac N Cheese Flyer
- May 18th – Late Start, 9:30am - 3:30pm
- May 24th – Parent Association Meeting, 6pm (NOTE DATE CHANGE!)
- May 25h – Teacher Appreciation Lunch (look for more details above)
- May 30th – No School – MEMORIAL DAY
- June 1st – Late Start, 9:30am - 3:30pm
- June 2nd – Exhibition 6pm & New Student Reception 5pm
- June 3rd – Minimum Day, 8:30am – 12:00pm
- June 15th – Late Start, 9:30am - 3:30pm
- June 16th – LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- June 18th – GRADUATION
Any questions - please feel free to contact Sandy Houck at firstname.lastname@example.org.